If you’re looking for a personal loan, Union State Bank can help. We offer personal loans with terms and conditions that will fit your needs, whether for an unexpected need or a significant purchase.
We offer personal loans to help you pay for things like:
- Home repairs or improvements
- Emergency medical bills
- Car repairs or replacements
- Mortgage payments
- Debt consolidation
We value our clients and their needs, and we work hard to ensure all of our products meet the highest customer service standards.
Our loans are designed for people with bad credit and don’t conduct hard credit checks. As a result, you can qualify for a loan even if you’ve had problems repaying other loans or credit cards.
Union State Bank offers personal loans to qualified borrowers. To be eligible for a personal loan, you must meet the following criteria:
- In addition, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Finally, you must have a valid Social Security number and be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien.
- You must have an established credit history with Union State Bank or one of our affiliates at least six months old. If you do not meet this requirement, you will need to apply for an alternative type of loan through another financial institution or company.
The following are not eligible for personal loans:
- Individuals who have been declared bankrupt within the last seven years.
- Individuals who are in default on any other loan or account with Union State Bank or one of its affiliates.
- Individuals who have defaulted on any previous personal loan with Union State Bank or one of its affiliates within the past year (even if they repaid it).
We also understand that not everyone has perfect credit, and that’s okay! We accept applications from people with bad credit—as long as they’re willing to submit their tax returns and pay stubs.