Now is an ideal time for you to start saving time and money and stop writing checks, stuffing envelopes and buying stamps. Once you use it you’ll wonder why you didn’t start sooner!
Bill Pay from Union State Bank offers the following great new features:
- Flexibility to pay anyone, at anytime, from anywhere
- The Payment Center displays all your important Bill Pay information conveniently on one page
- A scheduling feature that allows you to schedule your bills to be paid on the due date, meaning your funds will not leave your account until that day
- Online E-bills that notify you when your bill arrives, and can be viewed online and printed as needed
- Pending Payment feature that lists all upcoming payments with totals
- Quick Bill Setup feature requiring only a company name and phone number
- Set up Bill Reminders for your bills and have an email sent to you in advance of the upcoming due date. If you’re receiving an electronic version of your bill, it automatically appears in the reminders list as soon as we receive it from your biller. You can also elect to receive e-mail reminders when a bill is due, when a bill is past due and/or when a payment has been sent
- Initiate multiple bill payments from one screen
- Commercial Checking accounts are eligible for Bill Pay Services for a low $7.50 charge which includes: 15 Free Bill Payments per month with monthly Bill Payments in excess of 15 being $.55 each.