Personal Online Banking
Small Bank – Big Technology
Union State Bank has the “Premier” Online Banking system in the area. Our system is built on the latest technology and offers the highest levels of security available. Below are some of the new or enhanced features that will help you streamline your money management with Online Banking:
- Real-time account balances, transactions, check images and history
- Set up one-time, recurring and future dated transfers
- View, print or download account statements at any time
- Seamlessly download account information into Quicken®, Quickbooks®, or Microsoft Money®
- Pay bills online
- Send a Secure Message to Union State Bank
- Request a Stop Payment
- Reorder checks and much, much more
We got your App covered. Loaded with all of the features you expect and deserve.
- iPhone and Android App
- iPad App
- Mobile Wallet
- Text Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Bill Pay
- My Spending
Securely transfer money between accounts held at Union State Bank and any other financial institution in the United States. Request this feature by selecting Add External Transfer Account under the Transfers tab within Online Banking.
Popmoney® Person-to-Person Payments
Now you can pay family, friends or anyone you need to with our convenient Popmoney® feature. All you need is their name and email address or mobile phone number to move money from your bank account to theirs. Popmoney® payments can be made to any personal payee in the United States. Access this feature from the Bills and Payments tab within Online Banking.
The most advanced online financial management tool around. One login gives you access to all of your financial accounts. Manage all of your bank accounts, credit cards, investments, loans, and other personal assets/liabilities from all of your financial institutions in one place.
If you say YES to any of the following questions, Outside Accounts is your answer.
- Do you have accounts at more than one bank or credit union?
- Would you like to log in to one site to view all of your accounts and transaction activity?
- Do you log in to more than one online banking system?
- Do you check investment accounts online?
- Do you check credit card accounts online?
- Do you check loan accounts online?
A couple of minutes now will save you a lot of time in the future.
Online Bill Pay is the ideal way to schedule payments for regular bills like cable TV, gym memberships, car loan, or mortgage payments. Bill Pay is FREE for all personal checking accounts which includes 15 bill payments each month (Online Banking is needed to utilize this product).
Business Cash Management
Enjoy the benefits of online services from Union State Bank intended exclusively for businesses.
Statements are available online for all Online Banking users. If you would like to stop receiving paper statements, please follow the instructions below to receive them only electronically. You will receive an email notification at the beginning of each month when your statements are ready.
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the Welcome menu and select All Services and Settings
- Under Quick Links, select View Statements
- Review the Electronic Statement Delivery Options and Opt In for Electronic Statement Delivery
eStatements are exactly the same as the paper statements you receive in the mail. eStatements can be printed or downloaded and saved to your desired location. Check and deposit images can also be viewed directly from the online statements.
We offer secure messaging within our Online Banking system. All questions or comments sent will be answered within one business day. Our secure messaging service is great for asking questions or submitting personal information to the bank.
To Send a Secure Message follow these instructions:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click the Messages menu and select the New Message button
You can also find the Send a Secure Message option under the Contact Us page within Online Banking.