Online Banking like you’ve never seen
Don’t let us tell you, check it out for yourself.
Personal Online Banking
Union State Bank has the “Premier” Online Banking and Bill Pay System in the area. Our USB Style is to give you the services and conveniences you expect and deserve. Our Online Banking site is built on the latest technology and offers the highest levels of security available.
Below are some of the new or enhanced features that will help you streamline your money management with Online Banking:
- Navigate with ease and speed- everything you need to know about your account is available in one convenient Account Summary screen
- Set up one-time, recurring and future-dated transfers.
- View your check images online! Find out if a check has cleared without calling the bank. You will be able to view actual images of your check, both the front and back to verify the endorsement and processed date
- View account Statements Online. Print or download your statements at any time.
- Seamlessly download account information into Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Microsoft Money® (all recent versions supported)
- Detailed Reports
- View up to 24 months of transaction history
- Make Loan payments
- Stop Payment Requests
- Reorder checks
- Electronic Register – allows you to manage and track your account transactions in a variety of ways. With Electronic Register you can:
- Add customized transaction descriptions and assign transaction categories from both the Quick History and History search results pages
- Select one or more transaction categories to a filtered history search
- Access income and expense summary and detail reports from the advanced history search page
- Customize your category list, including adding custom categories. Your category list can be accessed from either of the history pages, or from the User Preferences section in your Online Banking session under User Services
coming soon...Mobile check deposit
New...Account-to-account external transfers
Account-to-Account External Transfers allows you to securely transfer funds to or from accounts with Union State Bank and accounts held at another financial institution. You can request this new service under the User Services Tab in Online Banking.
perSON-TO-PERSON PAYMENTS (P2P)
Popmoney is a personal payment service that allows you to send money to friends, family or anyone else. All you need is their name and email address or mobile phone number to securely move money from your bank account to theirs.
Send money to family members at college or on vacation, pay back a friend who bought your lunch or pay someone for your contribution to a group purchase.
Log in to our Online Banking System and click on the Payments Tab to utilize this convenient new service.
NEW...Personal financial manager (PFM)
Our PFM system will be seamlessly integrated into our online banking system and allows you to:
- Manage bank accounts, credit cards, investments, loans and other personal assets/liabilities from all of your financial institutions.
- Account Aggregation - gather information from all of your different accounts and organize in one place. Union State Bank accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Expense Tracking - Our PFM solution will automatically categorize and track spending from all of your financial accounts, not just your accounts at Union State Bank. This will give you a true picture of where your money is going.
- Budget Creation - budgets based off how you actually spend your money based on spending history, income, debts and expenses.
- Debt Management - tools to help get your debt under control
- Financial Reporting - our PFM solution will create clear and relevant visual reports derived from your real finances. These reports will help you quickly understand your financial position.
Now is an ideal time for you to start saving time and money and stop writing checks, stuffing envelopes and buying stamps. Once you use it you’ll wonder why you didn’t start sooner!
NEW... Expedited Bill Payments - Same Day or Overnight Payments
Enhancements to our Online Bill Payment System allow you to pay some of your billers the same day or overnight if they receive bill payment checks.
Have you ever realized you have a bill due today or tomorrow and wonder how you will get it paid in time? This new convenience will allow you to avoid potential late fees during those times.
Bill Pay from Union State Bank offers the following great features:
- Flexibility to pay anyone, at anytime, from anywhere
- The Payment Center displays all your important Bill Pay information conveniently on one page
- A scheduling feature that allows you to schedule your bills to be paid on the due date, meaning your funds will not leave your account until that day
- Online E-bills that notify you when your bill arrives, and can be viewed online and printed as needed
- “Pending Payment” feature that lists all upcoming payments with totals
- Quick Bill Setup feature requiring only a company name and phone number
- Set up “Bill Reminders” for your bills and have an email sent to you in advance of the upcoming due date. If you’re receiving an electronic version of your bill, it automatically appears in the reminders list as soon as we receive it from your biller. You can also elect to receive e-mail reminders when a bill is due, when a bill is past due and/or when a payment has been sent
- Initiate multiple bill payments from one screen
- Greater control over your finances
- Initiate multiple bill payments from one screen
- Free monthly Bill Pay for Union Premier and Union Unlimited checking accounts which includes: No monthly charge, 15 Free Bill Payments per month, monthly Bill Payments in excess of 15 are $.55 each. Union Free and Union Heritage accounts are charged a low $6.00 monthly fee for Bill Pay services which includes: 15 Free Bill Payments per month and monthly Bill Payments in excess of 15 are $.55 each.
Enroll today for our Premier Online Banking and Bill Pay
Is your file cabinet brimming with monthly bank statements? Do you toss your monthly bank statement after it arrives in the mail?
Now you can get your monthly statements ONLINE instead. You can even click check items to view the check image. Sign up for eStatements today!
NEW... Effective January 2013
All eStatement Accounts will have their statements generated at the end of each month - personal and business accounts.
Signing up is simple...
- Log into your Internet banking account.
- Click on the “Accounts” tab, then click on the “Statements” link next to your account.
- Click on the “Electronic Only Statement Delivery” button and “opt in” today!
eStatement Delivery from Union State Bank offers the following benefits:
- The ability to quickly download your statement and save to your designated file; organize by month and year for quick reference.
- The reduction of filing cabinet overload and time spent shredding old statements.
- An email notification alerting you that a new statement is ready for viewing.
- Secure and instant access to statements stored in your Internet Banking account.
- The option to request a formal statement relating to your account(s) any time through our Web Site.
- View check images from links within the eStatement.
- Protect Against Fraud – your personal information is behind our secure Online Banking platform, not in your postal mailbox.
- Less Clutter – Online Banking automatically stores up to 24 months of your statement history, so you won’t need files of paper statements.
- Instant Access – No more waiting for your statement to arrive each month. Your statement is available days earlier with eStatements.