Business Online Banking
Union State Bank has the “Premier” Online Banking, Online Cash Management, and Bill Pay System in the area. Our *USB Style* is to give you the services and conveniences you expect and deserve. Our Online Banking site is built on the latest technology and offers the highest levels of security available.
Enjoy the benefits of online services from Union State Bank intended exclusively for businesses.
Below are some of the new or enhanced features that will help you streamline your Cash Management with Online Banking:
Cash Management Features
- Originate ACH items
- Built in ACH File templates for one-time, variable recurring, or fixed recurring batches
- NACHA File Uploads from your existing ACH software
- Depository Transfer Service – easily transfer funds between accounts
- Direct Deposit of Employee Payroll – stop issuing payroll checks to employees. Save time and expenses – added employee convenience
- Direct Electronic Payments or Collections – use this feature instead of invoicing your customers for recurring monthly billings and dues
- ACH SEC Codes supported: PPD, CCD, RCK, TEL, WEB
- EFTPS – Electronic Federal Tax Payment System – whether you’re mandated to file electronically by the IRS, or you just want to take the paperwork out of making your monthly tax payments, you can originate your federal tax payments electronically through Online Banking
- Wire Transfer Service – request domestic wire transfers from the convenience of your office
- Sub-Users and Agents
- Sub-Users – set up multiple users with different security levels and feature access. Each Sub-User has their own Access ID and Passcode for accessing the system
- Agents – set up users to act on behalf of your business with different security levels and access levels. Ideal for businesses with 3rd party payroll processors and accountants. Agents have their own Access ID and Passcode for accessing the system
- Dual control available for added security
- Positive Pay – a valuable check reconciliation and fraud detection tool
- Balance Reporting – create balance reports on individual accounts or any combination of accounts. * Reports can be created for the current day, prior day, or for the current and prior day. This service also includes a “Quick Balance” report that provides the latest ledger and available balances.
- View your check images. Find out if a check has cleared without calling the bank. You will be able to view actual images of your check, both the front and back to verify the endorsement and processed date.
- View past statements
- Transfer funds based on available balance
- Make loan or bill payments
Along with the Cash Management Services you get the following Online Banking features:
- Navigate with ease and speed- everything you need to know about your account is available in one convenient Account Summary screen
- Set up one-time, recurring and future-dated transfers.
- View account Statements Online. Print or download your statements at any time.
- Seamlessly download account information into Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Microsoft Money® (all recent versions supported)
- Detailed Balance Reports
- View up to 24 months of transaction history
- Make Loan payments
- LOC Advances (upon approval)
- Stop Payment Requests
- Reorder checks
- Electronic Register – allows you to manage and track your account transactions in a variety of ways. With Electronic Register you can:
- Add customized transaction descriptions and assign transaction categories from both the Quick History and History search results pages
- Select one or more transaction categories to a filtered history search
- Access income and expense summary and detail reports from the advanced history search page
- Customize your category list, including adding custom categories. Your category list can be accessed from either of the history pages, or from the User Preferences section in your Online Banking session under User Services
Enroll Your Business Now!
Now is an ideal time for you to start saving time and money and stop writing checks, stuffing envelopes and buying stamps. Once you use it you’ll wonder why you didn’t start sooner!
Bill Pay from Union State Bank offers the following great new features:
- Flexibility to pay anyone, at anytime, from anywhere
- The Payment Center displays all your important Bill Pay information conveniently on one page
- A scheduling feature that allows you to schedule your bills to be paid on the due date, meaning your funds will not leave your account until that day
- Online E-bills that notify you when your bill arrives, and can be viewed online and printed as needed
- “Pending Payment” feature that lists all upcoming payments with totals
- Quick Bill Setup feature requiring only a company name and phone number
- Set up “Bill Reminders” for your bills and have an email sent to you in advance of the upcoming due date. If you’re receiving an electronic version of your bill, it automatically appears in the reminders list as soon as we receive it from your biller. You can also elect to receive e-mail reminders when a bill is due, when a bill is past due and/or when a payment has been sent
- Initiate multiple bill payments from one screen
- Commercial Checking accounts are eligible for Bill Pay Services for a low $7.50 charge which includes: 15 Free Bill Payments per month with monthly Bill Payments in excess of 15 being $.55 each.
Enroll today for our Premier Online Banking and Bill Pay